Monday, November 24, 2008

Isn't Life Grand?

Have you ever been really interested in something or been really excited, but thought twice about it because there were a few things that could hold you back? Well I do all the time.

For example, I just got an e-mail about a public relations internship opportunity for Michigan's Adventure. The person they're looking for fits me almost to a "T" and I feel like I could complete the tasks they need the inten to do.

However, Muskegon is about three hours away from my hometown. I lived away from home last summer and was miserable. I don't know if I could do it again.

Another thing that is holding me back is the internship goes until September. Our soccer season starts at the beginning of August. I don't know if I would be able to do both.

So as I was thinking of all these negatives, I got an e-mail from Joel Osteen, who is a preacher, and his daily newsletter always gives a passage from the Bible. Well the passage today was absolutely perfect and told me exactly what I should do. (Read "Today's Scripture" below to find out what I'm going to do!)

SONG OF THE DAY: Rascal Flatts - The Day Before You
Today's Scripture: “I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can close” (Revelation 3:8)

*imastar*

No comments: