Thursday, June 26, 2008

PR Open Mic

SONG OF THE DAY: Boys Like Girls-Thunder
Today's Scripture: "How good and pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity...for there the Lord has commanded the blessing..." (Psalm 133:1-3).

I've been away from a computer and I am dieing! I HATE feeling like I have no connection to the world. Plus, I wanted to practice posting every day and I already ruined it. But it's only one time and it might be close to impossible to post every single day.

But for all you PR fans (including me!), I've found some good blogs for you to check out. If you're a student, faculty member, or practitioner, check out PR Open Mic. It is an awesome website that lets you interact with other PR people from all over the world! It's like Facebook meets blog meets PR news website. It's everything a PR person could want! It's a lot of fun too. You can customize your own page and there are so many discussions you can join in! In the forum, the topics include any aspect of PR you can come up with! I really advise you to check it out and join. I hope to see you there! Also, be sure to check out my feed on Twitter. My s/n is iheartPR_5. I'd love to have you follow me and I'll be happy to follow your feeds as well. :)
*imastar*

No comments: