Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Gotta get through this

Wow, have I been busy. I barely have time to even think of all the things I have to do. Practices come earlier than ever in the morning, classes keep piling on the work, driving to Saginaw seems never ending, and night creeps up like a stalker in a beat up van.

But, on the bright side, I love every minute of what I do. I don't know what I would do without soccer. Even though it can get monotonous and SO tiring, I would be lost in life without the lessons it teaches me everyday. With school, I'm learning things I'll have to apply in my career and it's stuff I'm interested in. I want to work hard because I want to be the best I can be. And driving to Saginaw isn't as bad as it seems because I know I'm going to an internship that I enjoy a lot. I like the people I work with and it is great experience. I want to work with a professional sports team someday so this is a tremendous stepping stone to that path. I love being in the sporting event atmosphere. I can't get enough of it. On game days I help out with all the promotions, such as Pepsi, Hooters, Jet's Pizza, Meijer, and so many more. And as far as nights go, I get to go to sleep. And who doesn't love sleep?

Oh, on another note, for my RPL 430 class, we are NOT doing a golf ball drop. We decided on something completely different that is much easier. Looking back on the golf ball drop, it would have been too difficult. So instead we are going to do a rubber duck race and a golf ball drop. At a later date, I'm going to have a whole entry posted about it so people can get all the information about it there. Plus, all the little details aren't worked out yet and I don't want to lead anyone on. I do know, however, that all our donations will go to the Community Cancer Services of Isabella County to support breast cancer. So keep an eye out for that information.

SONG OF THE DAY: David Archuleta - Crush
Today's Scripture: “For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.” (Psalm 84:11)

*imastar*

No comments: