Sunday, June 29, 2008

PR Masters Program?

Ok here's the deal...I will graduate with a major in public relations in four years. However, I red-shirted in soccer my freshman year so I have a fifth year of eligibility. So, I want to start my masters program my fifth year. That way the NCAA will pay for my ENTIRE first year of my masters since I'll be playing soccer. The only problem is I looked at my school's masters programs and we don't have one specifically for public relations. We do have an interpersonal communications program though, which is basically the same thing.

However, I just wanted to ask and see if anyone had any suggestions on what I should do for my masters. If anyone has any advice on that I would be most appreciative! I know FOR SURE that I want to start my masters program that fifth year though and I am not going back on my word. I just don't know what I want to go into or what would be the best to go into.

SONG OF THE DAY: Lil' Wayne-Got Money
Today's Scripture: "If thy whole body therefore be full of light, having no part dark, the whole shall be full of light, as when the bright shining of a candle doth give thee light." (Luke 11:36)

*imastar*

No comments: